The document comes into force on July, 20, 2013
OpenTrade Commerce informs its customers about the following risks involved with the work of Taobao agents:
- hosting services failures;
- no Internet connection or poor connection;
- changes in Taobao.com work and politics aimed at its customers and agents;
- problems with the logistic company that was selected by customer to work with;
- changes in customer’s country tax laws and customer relations with regulatory authorities in his country;
- changes in legislation of China and customer’s country regarding e-commerce;
- changes in customs regulations regarding goods export from China;
- postal services failures;
- operation of customer’s payment system(s) failures or changes;
- failures caused by the intervention from outside to Platform operation and client’s site.
OpenTrade Commerce is not related to these services, and strongly recommends customers to be cautious in interacting with them.