OT API Key, OT Box, modules for it, as well as output updates for them are ready-to-use products provided by OpenTrade Commerce in a complete set at the cost specified in price-list at http://en.otcommerce.com.
Document comes into force on July, 20, 2013
1.1. Installation and startup
It is necessary to comply with the following requirements for successful installation and work with the Box and modules:
- To install the Box within one of recommended hostings services Hetzner , FastVps, or, according to preliminary consultation by OpenTrade Commerce experts, other hosting service meeting declared requirements (php 5. *, modules curl, simplexml and 100+MB for file storage, and database mysql must be available). Product may appear non-operable if installed within local web servers of Denver assemblage and machines designed for Windows. In this case, the failure causes are to be found out individually at the expense of the client;
- It is forbidden to use words «taobao», «tmall», «yahoo», «alibaba», «hitao», «koubei», «etao», «alipay», “tao” in domain names for OT Box installation and OT Key integration;
- It is obligatory to have a link to OpenTrade Commerce or OpenTrade Commerce logo in site footer of all pages of OpenTrade Commerce based sites as well as for sites using OT Key. You can use our White Label offer to remove OT logo and link from OT Box based website (obligatory cooperation condition at Documents Page). Service is provided at extra charge: https://en.otcommerce.com/products/White-Label
OpenTrade Commerce is not liable for faulty work of the product in case of non-observance of these requirements.
Box installation (in addition to the Box price specified in price-list) is free. Client also has a right to install the Box himself but OpenTrade Commerce bears no responsibility for correct Box installation in this case.
Modules installation is made for free after their purchase at the prices specified in price-list.
OT Key integration is done by the client (or developers) in accordance with documentation provided.
All client-initiated improvements in addition to Box functionality or modules mentioned in the descriptions enclosed to them, as well as services specified in price-list are referred to customizations and implemented under appropriate conditions (please see Customization section).
1.2. Regulations on Box and modules installation
- Client pays Box/module cost;
- Box installation suggests that the client allows access (address, login, password) to the hosting panel, or ftp-access and access to MySQL database. If the domain is not delegated to the hosting service, the client also provides access to the control panel of the domain;
- Task of the box/module installation is enqueued for performance by developers;
- Client is informed about the approximate terms of the task implementation;
- Box is installed and placed at the client’s disposal.
1.3. Assistance in work
Additional help is described in Services section.
OpenTrade Commerce experts reserve the right for adding updates significant for working ability to the Box without client’s consent.
Client can use or not use updates and additions in his sole discretion.
Compatibility between updates and OT Box is not guaranteed in the following cases:
- Customization by client’s own means;
- Strongly customized* site (by any contractor);
- Intervention of third parties into Box functionality.
Updates are covered by service payments without any additional payment on the client-side.
Solution of problems related to Box compatibility after update is carried out free of charge except for cases not covered by compatibility warranty.
*Customization is considered as strong if the site cannot be updated in the standard way, safely, with the functional survival.
1.5. Disputes resolution
Software cost will be refunded within 14 calendar days starting from the moment of payment for Software upon written request in case of obvious fundamental inability of Software to satisfy client’s requirements. In this case 80% of Software cost will be refunded, 20% Software cost is held as non-refundable service fee transaction.
Software cost is not refunded if client wishes to make a refund later than these 14 calendar days.